http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/4369 I have a habit of over-planning and making too many lists (if that is even a thing!?), so when I moved in to my new home this week, I wanted to ensure we had all the essentials. I’m not talking plates, cutlery, mugs, etc, but the things that aren’t always obvious, until you actually go to use it!
https://dunkl.co.at/deposti/1261 It’s quite amazing how much you take for granted when living at home, a simple thing like a potato masher – who goes in to a shop and thinks I need to buy a potato masher? Yet, it’s likely we’ll need one at some point.
I’ve compiled my top 10 essentials you will forget when moving home – hopefully now, you won’t!
- site rencontre 81 A bed sheet – not the bedding set, the sheet!
- kurs für binäre optionen Vase – someone is bound to buy you flowers as a house warming gift.
- buy Lyrica in ireland Washing up drainer – where else will you put the washing up when its wet?
- successful dating tips Bin bags – because you literally need a bin from the moment you walk in
- https://dunkl.co.at/deposti/12619 Toothbrush holder – I had this dilemma the other day, trying to balance a toothbrush
- أفضل تطبيقات خيار ثنائي Coat hangers – I never have enough coat hangers
- enter site Tea towels – everybody needs one
- rencontres granville manche Tin / bottle opener – using your teeth to open a bottle of beer is massive NO!
- go to link Door mat – because I live in England where it rains a lot = footprints in the house
- kennenlernen frauen Stir fry pan / wok – I love those days where I can whack everything into a wok with some noodles or rice!
Have I missed anything? Let me know your essential items when moving home in the comments section 🙂