I am always looking for healthy, but tasty alternatives – especially when it comes to snacking. I found inspiration for these raspberry and chocolate oatmeal bites on Pinterest. They are super easy to make, veggie friendly and gluten-free and taste yummy. They kind of taste like a fancy flapjack – give them a go!
- 180g of wholewheat flour
- 220g oats
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips / buttons
1. In a large mixing bowl, crush the raspberries with a back of spoon or fork
2. Add the rest of the ingredients carefully and stir – it’s as simple as that.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 round cookies on a greased baking tray. Flatten them slightly before putting in the oven.
4. Bake at 180º for approx 20 minutes – keep an eye on them!
Pin it for later