I have a few trips planned this year which I am super excited about. Not only is it a great feeling when booking a holiday or short break abroad, but preparing for the journey is all part of the fun for me.
I have noticed a few bloggers taking pictures of their travel essentials, one of these being the ‘Travel Wallet’.
I’ve always thought these were amazing accessories to have when going away, but honestly, had no idea where to find one. They aren’t as common as I’d like and I struggled to find any I liked on the High Street.
I did find one that I adored, then I saw the price tag… £220! For me, that is just not realistic. I would must rather spend at least half of that money on a slap up dinner!
So, I have been on the hunt across the internet for the perfect travel wallet. I have put together a collection of my ‘top picks: travel wallets 2015’. I have tried to choose different styles at all different prices to suit everyone.
Which one would you chose?
1. Venice Travel Wallet by Metropolitan £25.00 from Not the Usual
2. ‘BLEUM’ Travel document holder by Ted Baker £30
3. Vintage Letter ‘Off to See The World’ Travel Wallet in Cream £19.50 from Bombay Duck
4. Classic Travel Wallet by Aspinal of London £125 from House of Fraser
5. Happy Jackson Travel stuff document holder ££16.16 from Temptation Gifts
6. Jet Set Travel Wallet by Michael Kors £85.00 from Selfridges&Co