flirter au travail One of my all-time favourite comfort foods is Macaroni cheese aka Mac ‘n’ Cheese. It’s so versatile – you can throw in whatever you want to jazz it up, and there are so many different ways to make it. My mum has always made it quite saucy in a pot, whereas other family members make it more like a pie and bake it.http://agauchepourdevrai.fr/?fuier=agence-rencontre-grenoble&681=2d
http://qsai.es/?esfirew=site-de-rencontre-serieuse-gratuit-sans-inscription&5e5=85 My version is a bit of both, and probably steers to more of an American mac ‘n’ cheese. I experimented with wholemeal flour when making the sauce and it really makes a difference. It gives it a really good texture and I kind of feel ‘healthier’ for having wholemeal. I also use some dijon mustard (you could also use English mustard, if you prefer more of a kick), which gives it a subtle but yummy taste.site de rencontre gratuit 100
- 320g of macaroni pasta – either curled or straight is fine
- 500ml semi-skimmed milk
- 250g grated mature cheddar cheese (I use lighter / reduced fat cheese – again, to ‘feel healthier’)
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon / clove of garlic (minced / pureed / chopped is fine)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Handful of breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees
- Boil the pasta per instruction in slightly seasoned water – ensure it’s slightly al dente.
- Whist the pasta is boiling, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the mustard and garlic.
- Stir in the flour and gradually add the milk – constantly stirring to avoid any lumpy bits!
- The sauce should have thickened up pretty rapidly after a few minutes
- Add most of the mature cheddar and parmesan (set a bit of both aside for sprinkling on top)
- Stir on a really low heat
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper
- Drain the pasta well and add to the cheese sauce
- Stir and cook for a few mins
- Grab an oven dish and pour in the macaroni cheese – give it a shake to even it out.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese and breadcrumbs
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes – or until golden and bubbling!